Home » IT

Samsung Galaxy S9 battery details leaked, 'S9 Active' likely underworks

02 February, 2018, 21:40 | Author: Lydia Fleming
  • Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+Battery Capacity Leaked: Is it Same as S8 and S8+?

Samsung Galaxy S9 "Active" rumours hit the web Now that we are sure of the Galaxy S9 smartphones coming out within next four weeks, fresh reports have started pointing out attention towards their "Active" variant.

With that said, Samsung will release the Oreo update to nearly all the smartphones released in the past two-three years. The latest information is in line with previous rumours that Samsung Galaxy S9 will feature a single 12MP rear cameras, while the higher-end Galaxy S9+ will have dual rear cameras at the back.

The list also includes the code-name crown, which is obviously the upcoming Galaxy Note 9. Also do backup your device before you install the update. XDA Developers couldn't decipher the normal names of many of these phones, one of which could be the foldable Galaxy X.

Remeber that Samsung loves to introduce a fully rugged smartphone specially for the United States with "S Active" lineup and S9 Active phone was expected. But it is unlikely to have curved edges on the sides to enhance durability. Last month, Samsung wrapped up an Android Oreo beta program for the Galaxy S8.


Galaxy Tab S3 SM-T825 (2017), Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-T380/T385 (2017), Galaxy Tab Active 2 (2017), Galaxy Tab A 10.1 SM-T580 (2016), Galaxy Tab E 8.0 (2016), and Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-T355 (2015) are the tablets that are likely to receive Oreo update. So, it looks like these will be the final battery capacities of these upcoming flagships.

Meanwhile, a support page for Samsung Galaxy S9 was made live in Germany. For instance, the fingerprint scanner will be relocated to below the camera module.

Separately, tipster Roland Quandt took to Twitter to post pictures of fingerprint and camera sensors on the Galaxy S9.

Recommended:



Popular

US says Syria may be making new types of chemical weapons
The officials weren't authorized to speak on the record and briefed reporters on condition of anonymity. Several children were also affected, the group said.

Secret Australian files 'left at second-hand shop'
Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull has launched an "urgent investigation" into the matter but didn't comment further. Mr Joyce said the person responsible for losing the documents would have serious questions to answer.

Roma end interest in Blind as United rule out loan deal
Sky Italia wrote yesterday that Manchester United had offered the wingback to Roma , and it looked like the 27-year-old was up for the move.

Investigative Record Lists Second 'Person of Interest' In Las Vegas Shooting
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that more than 300 documents related to the shooting were unsealed by court order on Tuesday. She was initially considered a person of interest but authorities later said she is not likely to face criminal charges.

Russian Oligarchs Lose $1.1 Bln in Wake of US 'Kremlin List'
This is not a sanctions list and no restrictions are slapped on those mentioned in the document, the Treasury Department said. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Tuesday: "There will be sanctions that come out of this (oligarch) report".

Battle for Azeroth launches this Summer
These include the Seabraid Stallion ( Alliance ) and Gilded Ravasaur ( Horde ) mounts, along with Tottle, a baby Tortollan pet. If you do decide to level up one of the new races from 20 to 110 will unlock a set of cosmetic gear known as Heritage Armor.

President Trump Signs Order To Keep Guantanamo Bay Open
In his speech, Trump said that the United States "foolishly" released hundreds of terrorists, including the leader of Daesh terrorist group.

De Villiers out of first three ODIs
There will be times when we will be put under pressure but as a team we have shown that we can absorb that pressure and come back. South Africa are without AB de Villiers for the first three One-Day Internationals against India due to a finger injury.

Brendan Cole 'in shock' after Strictly Come Dancing drop
Brendan told Lorraine he would like to continue on Strictly if he had the choice. "I'm sure I'll never know the ins and outs". The dancer's most recent partner on the show, Charlotte Hawkins, has tweeted how sad she is about the decision.

Russians will target U.S. polls, Central Intelligence Agency chief Mike Pompeo warns
Pompeo struck a combative tone in the interview, setting out his vision for the Central Intelligence Agency under President Trump .